non profit and charitable accounting, text book recommendations, please

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 14:22:52 EST 2015

Sun, 25 Jan 2015 11:02:09
<451614E1-CCE9-46E6-9A06-940E0C85E1BE at yahoo.com>  David T.
<sunfish62 at yahoo.com>

>Wm,
>
>I have to agree with Jill here.

Jill isn't a known person in the list.  Neither is jcard

> Your response was WAY over the top. jcardattempted to direct you to
>resources,

really?  look again, please

> and when you requested further assistance, he suggested that you
>locate more directed help.

I know an intervention when I see one.  You should too.

> I will grant you that the second point he made was brusque, and
>perhaps a bit rude; however, YOU are the one who pushed this into
>obscene recommendations.

No ordinary correspondent behaves like jcard, Jill and similar.  You
should know that, David.

>By the way, the dialog only involved jcard, as far as I can see; there
>were no “other folk.”

Not true here, is your view skewed by a filter?

David, I'm disappointed you are supporting people that clearly don't
want academic understanding.  I thought you were on the side of good.

--
Wm...