trouble with date when importing a just exported csv file.

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:34:51 EST 2015

In North America SEC and OSC have a "T+3" rule for settling trades, which gives the buyer of securities three days to deposit any cash required for a purchase. While not exactly "buying on credit", it means that one does not in general need the cash in the brokerage account in order to buy securities, even in a cash/non-margin account.

Sent from my iPad