I have searched and searched and learned a lot But...

chrstdvd chrstdvd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 07:24:15 EST 2015

Thank everyone who has replied.  Now I am so confused I just decided to
start over.  I will get it all set up again and then start over with my
budgets.  When I started following Edwards directions above ... well, I was
blown away at the result.

When I get set up again I will just ask one question at a time.

Again, thanks for your guidence.