Chapter 8 - investment accounts

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 17:18:43 EST 2015

Sat, 31 Jan 2015 15:03:30 <54CD4322.4080806 at gmail.com>  David Carlson
<david.carlson.417 at gmail.com>

>Wm,
>
>Check out the two page thread that jamestk referred to in his previous
>post.  There is a lot of excellent content there.
>
>David C

I figured that out afterwards and I guess this goes back to what Liz is
curating, David.

I happen to have a fairly good archive but James's posting didn't have
enough in the References: header for my years+ to join things up.

No problem this time as James wasn't upset by my enquiry but the
communication issue of where people prefer to ask questions vs where
people prefer to answer them hasn't changed in the last month or so.

If you want to redirect this to Liz's attention feel free, I think she
has quite enough of me so it'd be better coming from you :)

--
Wm...