All my accounts under Accounts tab have disappeared! - Resolved

MK malini.kaushik at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 20:06:26 EST 2015

This is now resolved !

It appears my data file got corrupted about a week ago, not sure what
triggered it. I likely updated the OS around that time but not sure or the
timing or if it is related.  Incidentally the data file size and all the
backups were > 100 KB.

As suggested I opened the latest on my off-disk backup and was heartened to
see the accounts intact.
Systematically worked through each backup on disk one at a time and luckily
the version from a week ago was good.

Many thanks specifically to Colin Law, John Ralls and David Carlson for your
active support and helpful suggestions !

MK