Building GnuCash

Pedro Albuquerque palbuquerque73 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:10:50 EDT 2015

>From one error to another. Package swig was also missing, now installed.
But now there is something about adjusting  paths.

Package libxml-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps
you should add the directory containing `libxml-2.0.pc' to the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package 'libxml-2.0' found
configure: error: Library requirements (libxml-2.0 >= 2.5.10) not met;
consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

So I downloaded this, but can't figure out what to do with it. I'm
beginning to think it's too much for a simple translator.

Regards,
Pedro.