Split transaction problem

Denis denis4433 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 2 20:18:28 EDT 2015

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015 08:44:48 +1000, Dave H <hellvee at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks; it worked perfectly. All the "extra" lines were deleted and
the split transaction was still there.

To explain (to David request) how this came, I must say I'm not really
sure. I was trying to create an other split transaction and went from
the new to the old transaction (to use as a model) while clicking to
the split button. Did that many many times. And when I finally succeed
with the new transaction (after 15-20 minutes of struggle) I found
that I had three lines showing without change to the balance.

But it may also be a problem with my mouse. Made some modifications to
settings and sometimes I get a double click...

Even if I have difficulties with split transactions and still miss a
good knowledge of Gnucash I would not change for an other software.

What's more there are peoples with a great expertise and willing to
help and that is very precious.

Thanks again

Den