Sort transactions by date within a day

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:40:22 EDT 2015

> http://code.gnucash.org/docs/head
>
> The function comments are reasonably up to date but some of the module
> descriptions and additional matter needs work.

Thanks.

> I don't dominate C, Python or Scheme. I'm not a developer, I'm an
> enthusiastic and there are limits to what I'm willing to do. If complicate
> a lot I abandoned the idea and seek another path.
> >

> dominate?
>
> Have you done any programming at all? If so, in what languages? What sort
> of XML experience do you have?

I program from the first programmable HP calculators and came to give HP
calculators programming classes at this time of university.
Since then I became an enthusiast, I program when I need to.
As I said earlier VB/VBA by choice. What I don't said: A little Java. The
languages I learned at university I even forgot but logic not.

Experience? How someone like me who never worked with programming could
talk about experience ?
Thereby: I'm an enthusiast, I program when I need to.

I learned English alone on the internet, here I am writing. How much
experience I have with English? None, but I have the most precious: Time
for me.

Regards
GTI