New version 2.6.7 Help files not included ?

L. D. James ljames at apollo3.com
Fri Jul 3 21:53:36 EDT 2015

Hi, Den.  Most likely you have your help files.  Sorry for so many
messages between having a reply, but I performed the steps I advised you
to do and the help files are installed.

First I did exactly what you said you did.  I installed without
uninstalling the previous version.  I thought that was sufficient
because the message says the previous version has to be uninstalled
first, and it appeared to be doing that process, when ask for a
confirmation to understand, and said it was uninstalling it.

I guess that uninstall isn't complete.  I use windows to uninstall
facility, then installed and the help files work with this completely
fresh install.

Hope this helps anyone else having problems accessing the builtin help
feature... it works!

-- L. James

--
L. D. James