Posting an edited bill & Bill reminders

Spencermc spencermc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 04:41:56 EDT 2015

Hi, wonder if anyone can help me with this issue.

I created a bill, posted it and paid it.

Later on I've had to edit the bill, so I've unposted it and made the changes
and reposted it.

The transaction that was created when the bill was first paid appears to be
unaffected (which is great), but the bill is now coming up in my Bill
Reminders box.

How can I remove the bill from the reminders and get GNUCash to acknowledge
that the bill is paid.

I really don't want to undo the original transaction and repay the bill - I
can see that becoming complicated!!

Thanks.