Sort transactions by date within a day

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 7 15:18:03 EDT 2015

GT-I9070 H <gti9070h at gmail.com> writes:

> I'll wait for Derek, I would like to know his opinion of my suggestions
> made in previous posts on that topic and if will be implemented or not or
> if there is another alternative. This would define my way forward.

Thou Shalt Not Modify the GnuCash Data Directly (without using the
GnuCash API in C, Scheme, or Python to do the modification).

The "GIF" concept just rubs me the wrong way.  It seems like there has
got to be a better way.  Considering you're the first person in about 15
years to even ask about it, I can't imagine there's a huge demand.