Another grouping of Aging Accounts Receivable report

erik_h erik at haagensen.no
Fri Jul 10 17:05:38 EDT 2015

I'm not sure if I understood the answers in the list.
But there were some hints about some scm-files.

I searched and played around a little with this - and got some results that
seems to satify my needs.

My gnucash installation is default - so the aging.scm is in the folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash\guile-modules\gnucash\report

My changes and result in these files:
http://1drv.ms/1NUpiqi

The groups are divided in weeks - and one could possibly mix WeekDeltas and
ThirtyDaysDeltas.

PS
I can't say it's done the correct way. To be safe I backed up the original
file.
Testing on some invoices made correct result.