GNUCash Import QIF - Help Please!

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:01:42 EDT 2015

> GTI, was it you that said you know VB?

Yes.

Discarding the unexpected, in VB/VBA I almost already have code to solve
this problem. Pass data from a CSV/QIF file directly to an XML is easy.

> If so then you would find
> Python easy.  Find a beginners Python tutorial on the web and give it
> a go.  I will be surprised if you have any significant problems, in
> fact I bet you would love it, and would kick VB into the long grass.

Thanks for the tip Colin, at least now I know what the easiest entry. I'll
take a look.

For those who know at least one language, learning other is much easier.

The way is that you start with one, learn over and over until you know a
little of all and no one you know well, and the worst, you learn to solve
just one problem, not practice and forget, but that would be extremes cases
like me!

But now, Sunday, one thing I do not forget. I'll drink my wine! :)

Thanks Colin.

Regards
GTI