Changed Entry Dates after updating from 2.6.4-2 to 2.6.6 and/or 2.6.7

Detlef Kattenstroth detlef.kattenstroth at web.de
Mon Jul 13 17:12:48 EDT 2015

Hello all, and sorry for my delays in replying,
but the energy crisis here in Ghana takes its toll on online time.

I moved my regular file to a different place, installed gnucash 2.6.7 and then
created a new empty book from scratch. The result is what can be seen in the
attached screenshot. The date is from the distant future in 2060

When I try to open the files, the old one as well as the new one, with an editor
there is no clear text to read!

Greetings

Detlef Kattenstroth