Changed Entry Dates after updating from 2.6.4-2 to 2.6.6 and/or 2.6.7

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Tue Jul 14 17:25:00 EDT 2015

Hi William,
  Thanks for keeping my plea for help alive. However, I don't see how this could be related to the problem of the dates being displayed incorrectly. The dates in my registers show correctly; I just want GnuCash to use a different starting day for the weekly subtotals. It seems that GnuCash does not recognize a change to the systems first-day-of-the-week setting.

  I would love to hear more about how you think these two issues might be related because that might reveal a solution to my problem as well.

Best,
John