Need custom report?

Oliver64 jagjit at gmx.com
Wed Jul 15 01:49:43 EDT 2015

Dear users,
I am using gnucash to keep track of my private expenses and somehow don't
find the suitable report for me:

I would need some kind of profit  & loss report which includes all transfers
to the passiva accounts (where my debts are located), because this is money
I "spend" from my bank account - even though it stays "my money".
Perfect would be a report stating for each month:
-starting balance of all selected accounts
- income and expense on these accounts
- ending balance of all selected accounts

Has anyone already written a report like this or could help me
(schemedummy!) to do so?

Thansk Oliver