Advanced Portfolio problems

dunbrokin dunbrokin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:43:23 EDT 2015

The US$/NZ$ is 1.4932 . The price in the Price Editor of BBBY is US$68.8
(Google has it at US$69.03 today) and I have 523. So, 523*68.8*1.4932 =
NZ$53,728 or so....and the basis in Advanced Portfolio shows NZ$35,982. Now
if we multiply NZ$35,982 by 1.5 we get the correct number. Hence, my
contention that the way the Price Editor picks up the FX rate has got it
the wrong way around. How do we fix this?I have not put any FX values into
the Price Editor...it sources them independently....and it was correct up
until about 2 months ago.