No reconciliation colomn on one credit cart account !!

Denis denis4433 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 17 19:17:31 EDT 2015

I have two credit card accounts.
One of them is Ok with all transactions marked with reconciliation
mark.

But on the other one, none of the transactions for the present month
have a reconciliation mark. On this second credit card account,
there's no column for the reconciliation mark.
I have maybe forty transaction and a payment that were reconcile. So I
can't find those transactions that are paid and those that are not !!

How can I make a correction ? Where is the reconciliation column ? Can
I had one ?
Should I start all over with this account ?

Denis