invoicing and receipts only?

Plutocrat plutocrat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 00:55:23 EDT 2015

Morgan Read wrote on Saturday, 18 July, 2015 05:20 AM:
> What accounts should I create and what should I call them in the
> accounts set-up dialogue if I'm wanting to use gnucash to invoice and
> account for invoices (aged debt) and issue receipts for invoices paid?
> A billing system.

I'd personally recommend using the File > New setup wizard. When you get to the part where you select accounts, pick the Business Accounts option. This will set up all the Accounts you need correctly ... and a lot more besides.

If you find that you don't want the unused accounts, you can delete the unused ones. Its also possible to rename accounts for ease of reference. However I'd just live with the clutter, as you may need the accounts at some point in the future.

P.