invoicing and receipts only?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 31 09:11:32 EDT 2015

Hi Morgan,

There are some pages on the wiki ( http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/ ) that
discuss VAT and GST accounting.

When you actually get down to fully using the program I recommend you
include the full set of income and expense accounts and properly
categorize your expenses into the appropriate accounts.  It's much
easier to combine accounts that were too narrow than it is to split an
account into multiple sub-categories.  So it's better to err on the side
of too much detail initially.

Good Luck,

-derek