investment

Wm... tcnw81 at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 19 18:43:19 EDT 2015

Wed, 15 Jul 2015 01:23:47 <1436948627084-4679457.post at n4.nabble.com>
nosherwan <nosherwanh at gmail.com> wrote...

It was PvK not Maf

>you can say its a sharia based loan...
>so how would you go about this?

First off, I'm an atheist, which means I don't care.

Secondly, gnc is amoral.

Perfect stuff, eh?

I've helped some friends with this sort of thing before.  Mainly the
interface between formalised religious finance and practical use.

A usual problem is the presumption that the investment will result in a
positive return that can then be split.

That is also OK if it is purely monetary and you can afford to repay a
considerable part of the investor's stake.

The problems occur when the "guaranteed" investment you make on their
behalf fails.

Your debt fast becomes a real number and (depending on your personal
morals) one you and your family may need to pay personally.

Having said that there is a flourishing money transfer market whizzing
its way around the world without people getting into dangerous debt.

I suggest you think carefully.

gnc won't be useful in recording your death as a final payment :(

As I say above, "gnc is amoral", so recording the transactions isn't the
issue.

Best wishes.

Liz: my thoughts apply to merkin mafia, Oz biker gangs, ZA township
skollies, ad infinitum

--
Wm...