Problem getting quotes

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jul 27 12:59:48 EDT 2015

> On Jul 27, 2015, at 8:49 AM, Hajo Hindriks <hhn10 at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> Thanks John
>
> I did that before, Date::Manip is up to date. Here's the output:

> cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v2.11)
> Enter 'h' for help.
>

> cpan> install Date::Manip
> Database was generated on Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:24:13 GMT
>
> Date::Manip is up to date (6.50).
>

> cpan>

Hajo,

Obviously it’s lying. ;-)

Unless you ran the CPAN tool directly from the start menu (and I messed up typing the path from memory, it’s Start Menu>Strawberry Perl>Tools>CPAN Client) it may have installed Date::Manip into the wrong directory. For example, running it from Strawberry Perl>Perl (command line) installed to my %USERPROFILE% directory, which isn’t in the @INC available to gnc-fq-helper. Make sure that c:\strawberry\perl\site\lib\Date\Manip.pm and c:\strawberry\perl\site\lib\Date\Manip\DM6.pm exist.

>From the error message it would appear that it’s finding Manip.pm but not DM6.pm.

Regards,
John Ralls