Problem getting quotes

Hajo Hindriks hhn10 at gmx.net
Mon Jul 27 14:42:47 EDT 2015

ok, that's the first tool I encounter that is lying on purpose

I did run the CPAN client as admin from the startmenu.
Strawberry is installed to c:\Tools\StrawberryPerl and the Manip.pm and
Manip\DM6.pm are below that directory in the folders you indicated. I
assume @INC is the path available to perl when called? How can I check
@INC ?

I did install DateTime as suggested by David, but the error remains.

(Sorry for sending the message first directly to you John !)