Initial setup questions for a small non-profit membership startup (UK)

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 2 13:14:27 EDT 2015

Tue, 26 May 2015 04:41:05 <5563EB51.3040105 at zen.co.uk>  Jill Terry
<zen148517 at zen.co.uk>

>I forgot to say that I treat them as a liability because if the CLUB
>folds then they are refundable!

How do you separate the banked money from the funds you might have to
give back in case of failure?

i.e. I like the liability split but if you (the CLUB) have spent the
money (you need to buy or pay for a something) how are you going to
honour the liability?  Insurance would seem an expensive option given
the possible liability, not spending the money until due and getting a
bit of interest in the meanwhile would be clean.  How do you do it?

--
Wm...