Crash with transaction report.

Michael Ferrara mferrara1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:37:24 EDT 2015

Wm, I found Alice's response straightforward and simple... something along
the lines of what I could tell my secretary.

While I truly admire and thank you for your high level work in sql and
python, with all due respect, you sound like a troll lighting a flamewar..

Generally, when there is a glitch in one of the reports, try upgrading to
the latest version if gnucash.

To rephrase what Alice suggested: it is helpful to set boundaries on money
by corralling it not only in space (via accounts) but also in time (via
period.) This is what a bank does when it sends a statement each month, and
gnucash is good at filtering transactions by a range of dates.