Crash with transaction report.

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 12:53:00 EDT 2015

Fri, 12 Jun 2015 08:37:24
<CANB4v157yWQkXofavU=FjGJLmFAwUx9Z=0=-abL-AuVdz6wGYg at mail.gmail.com>
Michael Ferrara <mferrara1 at gmail.com>

>Wm, I found Alice's response straightforward and simple... something
>along the lines of what I could tell my secretary.

In that case ask your secretary and her friends, not us!

>While I truly admire and thank you for your high level work in sql and
>python, with all due respect, you sound like a troll lighting a
>flamewar..

Fire may extinguish someone consistently being wrong.

>To rephrase what Alice suggested: it is helpful to set boundaries on
>money by corralling it not only in space (via accounts) but also in
>time (via period.) This is what a bank does when it sends a statement
>each month, and gnucash is good at filtering transactions by a range of
>dates.

That is *not* what Alice said and you know it. You have used "rephrase"
and "suggested" as weasel words.

I don't have a problem with you, I will disagree with Alice when she is
wrong.  Period.

--
Wm...