finding transaction with name

Joseph Rovero rovero at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 18:02:10 EDT 2015

Use the following:

 From Top Menu Select:  Edit
                                             Find
                                             Use drop down arrow in
first box and select: Description,Notes or memo
                                             In second box select
contains: Type in what you are searching for.
                                             In the top right where it
said: Search for items where use down arrow and select any criteria are
met. (If you have the exact term in the search then you can use all
criteria are met.

Joe