Debtor transfer without invoice

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 15:00:53 EDT 2015

Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:58:38 <3615489.OgqvJPcYuk at legolas.kobaltwit.lan>
Geert Janssens <info at kobaltwit.be>

>Wm,
>
>Can I ask you what your intended goal is for using offensive language ?

Certainly

>Please keep in mind that we are all here to help each other out and are
>expected to do so in polite and respectful ways.

I expect foreign people like Alice to acknowledge people in the EU and
further abroad, if she refuses to do so I will (to paraphrase) stick my
finger into her mouth when she opens it inappropriately

>Thanks for being attentive to that in your future posts.

I can't promise, Geert

>Regards,
>
>Geert

I'm old school, if I think Alice is actually wrong I will say so and
further I expect you to support me.

Tut, here is the fun bit, has Alice actually been right rather than old
yet?  I think the answer is no.

So, please, next time BANG Alice when she is wrong, OK

--
Wm...