Code of conduct (was: Debtor transfer without invoice)

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Jun 15 15:41:50 EDT 2015

Wm,

On Sunday 14 June 2015 20:00:53 Wm wrote:
> Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:58:38 <3615489.OgqvJPcYuk at legolas.kobaltwit.lan>
> Geert Janssens <info at kobaltwit.be>
>
> >Wm,
> >
> >Can I ask you what your intended goal is for using offensive language
> >?
> Certainly
>
> >Please keep in mind that we are all here to help each other out and
> >are expected to do so in polite and respectful ways.
>
> I expect foreign people like Alice to acknowledge people in the EU and
> further abroad, if she refuses to do so I will (to paraphrase) stick
> my finger into her mouth when she opens it inappropriately
>
> >Thanks for being attentive to that in your future posts.
>
> I can't promise, Geert

I that case I cant promise either you will remain welcome here...

> >Regards,
> >
> >Geert
>
> I'm old school, if I think Alice is actually wrong I will say so and
> further I expect you to support me.

I wasn't questioning your right to disagree with others on this list.
You are free to do so as far as I'm concerned and it can even increase
the common knowledge of the community as a whole.

I was pointing out the offensive language you have been using on
multiple occasions (not only towards Alice). This is not welcome on this
list.

If you want to disagree, do so in a respectful manner. If you can't,
then please find another list to join.

> Tut, here is the fun bit, has Alice actually been right rather than
> old yet?  I think the answer is no.
>
> So, please, next time BANG Alice when she is wrong, OK

I'll repeat: feel free to disagree with people here, but be civilized
about it. Insult is not welcome.

Best regards,

Geert

P.S.: I'm sure Liz (our moderator) is already following this
conversation closely. Just in case it got unnoticed I have added her in
cc also.