Scheduled Transactions / Since Last Run: Entry only selected transactions

Old Samurai old.samurai at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 20:24:10 EDT 2015

Hello there,I am new to GNU and so far I like it a lot!However, I need some help with the Scheduled Transactions.
Basically I want to enter manually the transactions when I want, regardless of the exact "Next Occurrence Date" (I have the Scheduled Transactions set only as Reminders).
Let's say it shows 2 bills to be entered today. However, I want to pay only one of them now and leave the other for next week.
It seems that if I select the one I want to pay when I click OK, both bills are shown on the list of bills paid. The transactions are already entered in GNU register and now the Scheduled Transactions show that the bills are due next month.
Also, part of the same issue is that let's say I have a bill due next week, but I will be out of town and I want to pay it now.I go to the "Since Last Run" window, I select the bill, click on OK but nothing happens. It seems it is not letting me pay the bill in advance.
Is there a way to enter one bill at the time, regardless of the Next Occurrence date?To me this would be an essential feature therefore I am open to any ideas on how to make this work, or any ideas to work around it.
Thank you guys for your time and help!