Gnucash list protocols

Gary Holtum diamondhranchqh at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 18 18:05:50 EDT 2015

I don't propose anything other than what I mentioned in my first post. It
seemed from your initial response that you thought anything would be futile.
Thanks for the English lesson too. I will try to be more appropriate.
>>it is all in the eye of the beholder<<
I believe insults are insults period. Profanity is profanity period.
Rationalizing the age thing is silly.

Apparently you have put Wm on moderation. I see this from others but not
from you. If it is true, well done. Should solve the problem.