Gnucash list protocols

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Jun 17 16:25:34 EDT 2015

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 08:48:03 -0400
"Gary Holtum" <diamondhranchqh at earthlink.net> wrote:

> So, you are saying there will be no consequences for his disgusting
> behavior?

What do you propose?

Please note, disgusting in my regional variant of English refers to
matters connected with the gut.
Offensive is a more appropriate term.

It is all in the eye of the beholder. Some people use words differently
(see above), and younger people use different swear words to older
people, and in a different way.

I think that profanity is not acceptable, because we do not know the
individual readers of this list personally, and what is acceptable to
one may not be to others. This is heightened for our English as Second
Language subscribers.