UCOA v3

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 18:32:35 EDT 2015

Sun, 14 Jun 2015 17:57:33 <557E06DD.7040503 at gmail.com>  David Carlson
<david.carlson.417 at gmail.com>

>On 6/14/2015 2:11 PM, Wm wrote:
>> I've got most of the Ucoa v3 done in gnc
>>
>Is that UCOA as seen at <http://nccs.urban.org/projects/ucoa.cfm> ?

Yes, along the lines of that one

>For you, that is a foreign and possibly subversive group of organizations.

The account structure looks useful.

Dunno about you but account structures are neutral to me and can't be
subversive as such.

>Anyway, where does it fit into GNC?  If there is a list of outside
>references somewhere it could be included there.

If you press File / New File you get to "Choose Accounts to Create"

There are a number of offerings, I was thinking of adding something
useful to the list.

Or is the notion new to you?

>> I expect lots of murikan orgs will look at that and think
>>
>> OK, Liz wants me to shoot him

>Which him?

I don't care so long as you kill one of your own, ok?

FFS!

>> Actually, it is about fiscal responsibility

Liz, this is about adding a new accounts set, I can't believe you're
going to be petty about this, actually I can

=====

I've got the UCOAv3 done

===

next is useful accounts

Hey, Liz, stop me now!

You *know* I'm bad and the other's are all contributing loads.  FFS

--
Wm...