Gnucash list protocols

ph hermes phsfca.hermes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 13:18:38 EDT 2015

if we are going to have forums great, but i like the email list because i
can follow threads where i don't have the problem but want to know the
answer. it's also helpful because i become aware of the issues others are
having. i also know immediately how active the list is.

if it's on a site i have to go somewhere and spend time getting there and
searching. i'm lazy.

ph