Gnucash list protocols

Tracy tracy at arisiasoft.com
Sat Jun 20 20:19:20 EDT 2015

Just for the record, I would much prefer the email list to any web
site/forum situation. With email, it comes to me and I read it as I have
time through the day - I don't have to go looking for it. If I have a
specific need or question, I can search the email archives (or other
reference sites that may be available). But in terms of general
learning, I find it more "palatable" to just be able to read the emails
when I choose and learn new things from there.

But YMMV and everyone has their own preferences.