Sort transactions by date within a day

john woods johnhwoods at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 07:07:19 EDT 2015

The problem with not being able to sort transactions arbitrarily is that,
scanning down the daily totals, it sometimes looks like an account went
overdrawn, e.g. if you transfer money into an account and transfer it out
the same day, and the latter transaction shows up first in the register.

Dr J H Woods
johnhwoods at gmail.com