Deleting customers (editing customer on Invoice)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 22 12:12:56 EDT 2015

Plutocrat <plutocrat at gmail.com> writes:

> Christoph Holtermann wrote on Monday, 22 June, 2015 12:56 AM:
>> Yes it will; you just clicked on the wrong button.  You clicked on "Edit
>>
>> Good news (for me), you are correct :)
>> Select un-posted invoice,
>> Fom menu:
>>  Edit > Edit Invoice
>> and voilà!
>> I probably gave up many versions ago :)
>
> Oh! Fantastic. I couldn't figure out how to change the invoice number
> previously, so resorted to hacking around in the XML file
> eventually. Nice to know there's a better way to do this. I'd probably
> vote in the 'a bit too hidden' camp, and would welcome a more obvious
> button somewhere.

See my reply ...  5th button in the invoice window toolbar is "Edit
Invoice" to bring up that dialog.

Blame the GTK/Gnome developers that there are no longer labels under the
button icons.  :-(