Sort transactions by date within a day

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:39:06 EDT 2015

*On *22 de junho de 2015 09:42 Michael

*>But did you understand my question? (about the MEANING of the time stamp)*
I'm not sure but I think more so than not.

If we are in very demanding over time it loses its meaning, but what
matters is the order of transactions and not the exact moment it happened,
even as every watch marks a different time from the other. We do not work
with atomic clocks in our accounts, but I've worked with atomic clocks to
synchronize events and for that we must use the same clock for all events.

Regards
GTI