Sort transactions by date within a day

Kevin Buckley kevin.m.buckley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:34:23 EDT 2015

On 23 June 2015 at 15:13, GT-I9070 H <gti9070h at gmail.com> wrote:

> The first thing I did in the first contacts with GnuCash was to test and use
> a Nº field to sort the transactions, then, not know why, it stopped working
> for a while, so I started to use this field for other things.

Understood.

I have not seen the issues you have had: hence my original suggestion.

If you had said that you had already tried and failed with that approach, I
would not have made my suggestion.

Indeed, I aonly made my suggetsion because everyone else seemed keen
to give you a financial lesson, as opposed to a GnuCash lesson!

What I would say to your suggestion that the "Date" field become a Date+Time"
field, is to point again to my note as to the inabaility of GnuCash,
as I understand
it, to let you sort the "Date" field in two different ways in two
different views.