Sort transactions by date within a day

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:07:45 EDT 2015

> If you had said that you had already tried and failed with that approach, I
> would not have made my suggestion.

You are welcome and yours suggestions as well.
Maybe you feel that way because I forgot to thank it to you, excuse me and
thank you for your tip!

> Indeed, I aonly made my suggetsion because everyone else seemed keen
> to give you a financial lesson, as opposed to a GnuCash lesson!

Truth, as if all that matters is the financial point of view and nothing
more.

> What I would say to your suggestion that the "Date" field become a
> Date+Time"
> field, ...

Yes, you explained very well!

> ...is to point again to my note as to the inabaility of GnuCash,
> as I understand
> it, to let you sort the "Date" field in two different ways in two
> different views.

*"Date+Time" field would be the first sort field, we still have the others
available in their defined order and the use of the field as Date or Date +
Time could be opciona!. Perhaps accountants prefer this field with only
Date.*

Thanks
GTI