How can I change Default invoice columns permanently

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 25 10:00:05 EDT 2015

Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> writes:

> On Thursday 25 June 2015 11:07:26 Mart wrote:
>> Can someone help me out with this one?
>> Thank you.
>>
> Short answer: you can't currently.
>
> I'm sorry about that, but this was never implemented. The print button
> only knows about the standard reports, not about saved custom reports.

Your other option, Mart, is to configure the Invoice report how you like
it and just leave it open.  Then when you want to print a new invoice
instead of hitting the print button after you post the invoice all
you'll need to do is switch over to the existing, open Invoice report
tab, open the report options, and then select your recent invoice.  Yes,
it's a bit more work, but it will save you from having to reconfigure
the report every time.