Adding a customer with an outstanding balance

Nelson Handcock nelson.handcock at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 15:13:40 EDT 2015

Hi,

When you create your GN chart of accounts for the first time, you are
prompted to enter opening balances for your accounts, and they show up in
an Equity account.

I had the same situation to cater for, and I created another equity account
then added payment transactions for the customer and posted them to the new
equity account.

Don't know if that's the best way of doing it, but it worked for me.

Hope this helps...a bit

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson Handcock
0409 149919