Start Day of Weekly Report

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Tue Jun 30 10:13:04 EDT 2015

Hi Michael,
  Thank you for your input. I'm encouraged to know that others are able to do what I would like to do. Now I need to understand what is different between my settings and yours. I take it you are proposing that I download and install version 2.6.3 on my computer and test the starting day of a weekly report in that version. Can you tell me where to find an old version of GnuCash?

Thanks,
John