How can I add Account Codes and Descriptions of the Accounts to the Profit and Loss sheet?

ef99 at tutanota.com ef99 at tutanota.com
Tue Jun 30 14:14:24 EDT 2015

Hello,

I have already asked the following question on stackexchange
(http://money.stackexchange.com/q/49299/29890) but  I didn't get any
response. Perhaps this mailing list is a better place to ask it, instead of
the less specialized stackexchange site, so I try it here again:

How can I add Account Codes and Descriptions of the Accounts to the Profit
and Loss sheet? Is there any way to sort it by specific columns?

I tried to do this via Edit-> Report Options but didn't find any option for
this.

Would be ok to get a solution which involves modifing some xml files or
something like that.

Best regards,
ef99