legit??? gnucash survey? from gnucas.interest at gmail??????

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Mar 1 15:32:22 EST 2015

I got it as well.

It's certainly not initiated by the gnucash community or you would have received it indeed via
the mailing list.

That doesn't mean the query isn't legit. The GnuCash source is distributed under free software
terms which allows others to build on top of it, even building a business on top of it.

Do I personally trust it ? No. It's way to short on information and I'm not interested enough to
go digging for it.

And lastly, I have no idea where they got the e-mail addresses.

Regards,

Geert