legit??? gnucash survey? from gnucas.interest at gmail??????

Dean Gibson gnucash.stuff at ultimeth.com
Sun Mar 1 16:13:12 EST 2015

I wasn't going to reply, but after noticing that the sentences were
well-written English, I decided that (for my purposes), it was legit
enough to reply.  Then, since I regard anyone that stores sensitive
information in the cloud to be an idiot (that includes those who do
their taxes online when there are other choices available), I decided to
reply.  Unfortunately, the following choices were missing:

  * Hell, no!
  * You've got to be joking!

So, I just replied "No".

One of the big advantages of GnuCash is that I don't have to trust
Intuit (Quickbooks/Quicken) any more.  Why would I trust any
online/cloud service when I don't have to?  These cloud companies that
offer all the online storage, don't do it out of the goodness of their
hearts.  They do it to lock you in.