Initial Installation and Setup

Edward Doolittle edward.doolittle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:47:43 EST 2015

Something else to consider: if there's data you don't want to import into
GnuCash, it may be easier to not export it from Quicken. Instead of
exporting 50 years worth of data from Quicken, try 10, 5, or even just 1
year to start. The import will then run faster and there will be fewer
decisions to make and exceptional situations to deal with.