Initial Installation and Setup

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Fri Mar 6 20:28:09 EST 2015

i started fresh with gnu cash... and kept my old files and i still have an older version of quickbooks/ quicken that i use when i need to go back to the archives.

by starting fresh, i mean i imported nothing. it allowed me to set up my accounts in a better way for now without having to accommodate historical items that might have demanded a different way of working.

rather than deal with all the translation issues.... this is also a possibility.

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com