Reports: Include second column for previous period

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 12:04:50 EST 2015

Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:55:47 <1424768147944-4676422.post at n4.nabble.com>
YeOldHinnerk <HRamthun at gmx.de>

>But all that fades before the background of the pure usefullness of a fast
>comparison of these numbers. That is why it was included in publication
>requirements - not the other way round. And if it is so usefull to get an
>understanding of your numbers, then it should be included.
>
>Anyway, I started working on this, modyfing the existing P&L. We'll see how
>far I get, this is unkown territory for me. The developers in IRC are as
>always an invaluable source of information.

I've just put two balance sheets next to each other in a multi-col
report as David T suggested, up to now I've usually run two reports and
copied them each into a spreadsheet.  I commend his approach.

I use multi-col reports for overview / dashboard views but they work
nicely for current / previous year data too.

--
Wm...