Import Paypal

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 19:42:59 EST 2015

Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:31:34
<4270143.AmAWN2cbpl at calufrax.nottingham.standbyevents.co.uk>  Maf. King
<maf at chilwell.net>

>On Wed 25 February 15 23:41:23 Wm wrote:

>> Let us know if you're still a bitch :)
>
>I don't usually let these things bug me, but really, Wm, is that insult in any
>way justified, or am I still half asleep and missing something from the OP?
>
>flames >> /dev/null
>
>Maf.

If you're a question answerer it is by definition irritating when the
same question you answered a day or so before comes up a day or so
later.

You pause a bit and then answer or just ignore.

You seem to be suggesting I should ignore.

Now consider if everyone did that.

If other people answered difficult questions I wouldn't have to be
sarcastic.

In any event I think this answered more than one question as some people
seem to be asking without reading so my responses are, as you suggest
going to /dev/null

surely what that means is that I can say anything I want because they
aren't reading the fucking answers?

when *you* can say my answers *aren't* going to /dev/null and are
getting through I'll stop being sarcastic

--
Wm...